Restroom Hygiene Service
Network Cleaning Service provides the following cleaning services during a typical scheduled restroom hygiene service:
- Deep cleaning and sanitation of procelain fixtures (sinks, urinals, and bowls).
- Application of germicide treatment to control baterial, viral, and fungal infections in between cleaning visits.
- Washing and sanitizing of floors.
- Washing of all mirrors.
- Empty all waste baskets and remove trash.
- Installation and maintenance of air freshness system, soap, paper, and toilet paper dispensers. This saves you time, money, and storage space.